Updated FS: C3s, Cheap biners, #4-#6 C4s, 3.5 & 4.5 Camalots, Petzl Attaches, Rarer guidebooks

I've tried to take accurate pictures of everything but if you would like additional pictures of any gear, please ask. Shipping is additional and I will do my best to ship as cheaply as possible while still packaging your gear carefully. Gear is listed in no particular order. 

I'm always interested in trading for older, vintage gear. Also looking for vintage magazines/periodicals such as Vulgarian Digests. If you have something interesting, send me a message! I have a fairly sizable collection of vintage gear that I will trade for other vintage gear, if you're into that kind of thing. Pics below show a little of what I have, and the type of gear I am interested in (these are LONGware bongs, Chouinard Alcoa biners, a MOAC Acorn, a few MARWA biners, Chouinard Climbaxes, and two 1972 Chouinard catalogs which feature the On Clean Climbing article that ushered in the modern era of rock climbing in North America).

I'll be adding a bit more gear as time allows.

For Sale:

Black Diamond C3s. Unplaced. Purple is $115. Green is $95. Red is $75.

Lightly used C3s. Have not seen much use. Purple is $100. Green is $85. Both are Sold.

Black Diamond ATC-Sport. Both are in excellent condition. $4/ea. 

Metolius FS Mini II carabiners. Brand new with tags. I have more of these than just the 12 in the pic. They've been selling very steadily but I still have a bunch left. $2.50/ea.

DMM Belay Master carabiner. Very light use. $12. 

Black Diamond Pre-C4 #3.5, #4, and #4.5. #4 and #4.5 were both reslung by BD in May and have not been used since. #3.5 is $105. #4 is $55. #4.5 is $105.

Patagonia Torrentshell Rain Pants size L. Brand new, never ever left the house. Purchased last year at full retail for a major trip and then didn't even end up taking them with me. $85.

Grivel G14 Antibott Plates (with Accordeons included) for the older-style G14s. Brand new in package. I purchased these for my G14s long ago and then ended up switching to Petzl Lynx. Just found these in one of my boxes. $25.

Black Diamond Viper Strike attachment. With included screw and other hardware. New. No idea why I have this or where I got it. $5.

Black Diamond Pre-C4 Camalots. Sizes .75 x3, #1, and #2 x3. $25/ea.

Black Diamond C4 Camalots sizes .3, .4, .5, .75, #1, #2, and #3 x2. Selling as a set only for now. $385 for the set of eight. Sold.

Black Diamond C4 Camalots sizes #4 x2, #5, and #6 x2. #4s are $58/ea. #5 is $72. #6s are $82/ea.

Petzl Spirit carabiners x34. No rope grooves or bolt nicks on any of them. $5/ea. All are Sold.

Petzl Attache round-stock carabiners. All have been used but have no rope grooves. $25/ea. One is Sold.

Wild Country locking carabiners. All are in great shape. $6.50/ea.

Black Diamond Positron locking carabiners. All are in great shape. $6.50/ea.

Mammut Smart belay device. $28. Sold. Edelrid Mega Jul belay device. $32.

Rarer & Useful guidebooks. Needles is $55. Domelands is SoldSecrets of the Notch is $45.

Black Diamond Oz Quickdraws. Barely used/near perfect. $165. Sold.

USHBA Titanium Nut Tool. The best nut tool ever made, by a large margin. Unused. $75.

Black Diamond Hotwire carabiners. $3.75/ea.

CAMP Wiregate carabiners. Excellent condition. $4/ea.

Black Diamond Ovalwire carabiners. Excellent condition. $5/ea. Both are Sold.

Two random Black Diamond wiregate biners. The one on the right is unused. $4.75/ea.

CAMP USA Air Cam #4.5. Larger than a #3 C4 but smaller than a #4 C4. Photo between the C4s for reference. $25.