FS: Petzl Quarks, Petzl Lynx crampons, Metolius Half Dome Haul Bag, K2 Wayback Skis with Dynafit AT bindings

Big wall, skiing, and ice climbing gear for sale! Prices are OBO, so make an offer! +$10 for shipping. 

If a piece is still up, it is still for sale! Feel free to reply in this thread to jump in line on a piece but the best way to reach me is by email at . I'll cut ya a deal for bundling items!

If anyone wants anything and will happen to be in Yosemite Valley from 10/20/23 - 10/23/23 let me know and we can arrange drop off. I'm heading down there this weekend. 

Petzl Quarks: $200

Comes with hammer/ adze, extra picks, spare hardware, and a custom tool (pictured with crampons). They're an older model but very well cared for. I can pull the black tape off if preferred but it's in good shape and does help with grip. 

Petzl Lynx Crampons: $200

One season of use on these baddies. Sharp as can be. These things rip. Carrying case and extra hardware included.

****SOLD ****    Petzl Caritools: $20 for the set of 4 

Feel free to pick up separate or with the crampons or tools. 

$10 for whomever buys either the tools or crampons and free to whomever buys both together!

Metolius Half Dome Haul Bag: $150

A few scratches and a 1" tear but great shape otherwise. Used to haul ~40 pitches in 2020. It's just been storing ropes since then.

K2 Wayback Skis (167cm) with Dynafit Bindings: $325

Older pair of Waybacks in excellent condition with solid Dynafit pin bindings making for an awesome intro backcountry setup. I used these primarily for ski touring in Lassen National Park a few winters ago and had a blast. Never did anything crazy with them, just long mellow days in easy powder. 167cm long. 124-88-108 at the top, middle, and bottom. 

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags