FS: Petzl Quarks, Petzl Lynx crampons, Petzl caritools, Pitons/ cam hooks/ beaks, Metolius Half Dome Haul Bag, K2 Wayback Skis with Dynafit AT bindings

Big wall, skiing, and ice climbing gear for sale! Prices are OBO, so make an offer! +$10 for shipping. 

If a piece is still up, it is still for sale! Feel free to reply in this thread to jump in line on a piece but the best way to reach me is by email at . I'll cut ya a deal for bundling items!

If anyone wants anything and will happen to be in Yosemite Valley from 10/20/23 - 10/23/23 let me know and we can arrange drop off. I'm heading down there this weekend. 

Petzl Quarks: $200

Comes with hammer/ adze, extra picks, spare hardware, and a custom tool (pictured with crampons). They're an older model but very well cared for. I can pull the black tape off if preferred but it's in good shape and does help with grip. 

Petzl Lynx Crampons: $200

One season of use on these baddies. Sharp as can be. These things rip. Carrying case and extra hardware included.

Petzl Caritools: $20 for the set of 4

Feel free to pick up separate or with the crampons or tools. 

$10 for whomever buys either the tools or crampons and free to whomever buys both together!

Pin Rack: $65 for the entire pin rack. Someone please buy the whole thing so I don't have to sell each of these separately :D

-Singing Rock pitons, $5 per -- 5cm (x1), 7cm (x2)

-BD Lost Arrow -- $10

-Cassin Angle -- $5

-Moses Cam Hooks, $10 per -- #2 Narrow, #4 Fragile Flake

-BD Cliff Hanger -- $10

-BD Grappling Hook -- $10

-Moses Tomahawk #2 -- $15

Metolius Half Dome Haul Bag: $150

A few scratches and a 1" tear but great shape otherwise. Used to haul ~40 pitches in 2020. It's just been storing ropes since then.

K2 Wayback Skis (167cm) with Dynafit Bindings: $325

Older pair of Waybacks in excellent condition with solid Dynafit pin bindings making for an awesome intro backcountry setup. I used these primarily for ski touring in Lassen National Park a few winters ago and had a blast. Never did anything crazy with them, just long mellow days in easy powder. 167cm long. 124-88-108 at the top, middle, and bottom. 

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags