FS old grivel G12, nuts, hexes, dogbones, 0.5 friend, big tricams, choucas harness M, nonlockers, lockers

Please buy at least $10 with of stuff to make it worth my time to ship. Shipping is a flat $5 usually, or $3 for a small shipment. 

• Blue ice choucas (not pro) medium. this thing is absolutely tiny, great for very nontechnical days where you will rack very little gear. Used several times. Doesn't fit me well (unisex harnesses are not good for women). Some non weight bearing elastic is broken and retied (you can see this elastic in online product listings.) $40
  • Wc friend 0.5. Bootied. $40. Works fine I just would prefer to upgrade to a cam with a narrower head.
  • Grivel g12 semi auto snow crampons. Bag is included but not pictured. Dull but you don't need sharp for snow. Will sharpen before shipping. slightly different to most G12s that are for sale today, but identical to these.  $40.
  • Nuts/hexes $3 ea
  • Nonlockers $3
  • Dogbones $3
  • BD Locker $5
  • Mad Rock Autolocker $5
  • Tricams#0.25, 1.5, 2, 2.5 i.e black, brown, purple, blue $5/$10/$10/$12
    • .25 was found beneath Castleton Tower with a somewhat ratty sling and a chip missing from the head. $5
    • The larger ones were bought from a consignment store but the slings look bomber to me. $10/$10/$12
  • Twin Rope 7.1x60 see my other post:

Detail

Tags