FS: Sea to Summit Comfort Plus SI Sleeping Pad, Gregory Deva 60L WXS, Left Grivel Ascender Descender

I'm selling some extra/bad fitting gear I have to try and scrounge up some extra money.

Gregory Deva 60L WXS: $125, lightly used. Hip belt was too big for me so only ever used it like a very expensive duffel bag while car camping. Local pickup in the San Francisco Bay Area only.

Black Diamond 2019 C4s, 0.4, two 0.5 and 0.75. Lightly used, bought a double rack of C4s, then went and bought totems and aliens not long after and now never use these anymore. Placed a few times, never fallen on. Has been stored in my closet, far away from light for the last few years.

Black Diamond cams sold

Left Grivel Ascender Descender, $35 Lightly used, just has a few scratches. Same as with the cams, I'll ship if you pay for shipping.

I can provide better photos if requested too.

Sea to Summit Comfort Plus SI Sleeping Pad - Women's size Large - $80 Pad itself is in great shape, but the stuff sack has a couple large holes in it from when it got knocked off the ledge at the start of the prow/south face of the washington column and tumbled a few hundred feet downhill a few months ago. I've used the pad close to a dozen times since then and it has help air without a problem (Most recently I slept on it for 6 nights at Red Rocks and only had to add air to it once). I'm selling it because I'm getting more into backpacking and it takes up too much room in my bag and want to buy a more compact pad. -- Local Pickup or you pay shipping

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags