FS: Cilo W/NWD 40 L Worksack, Feathered Friends UL Spoonbill 2, Nemo Tensor Regular Wide, Katabatic Quilt, A5 Alpine Double, Ortovox Avabag

Hey folks! Selling off some stuff here. Paypal F&F (Or add 3%), Venmo, or in-person and cash. Local to SLC area and have a strong preference towards local deals. Open to figuring out shipping especially on the non-portaledge items.

1. Cilo W/NWD 40L Worksack. In great shape; the seam sealing on it has gently yellowed and there is some dirt (normal for these packs). My initials are on the bottom of the pack. This is widely considered to be the best alpine climbing pack ever made, Cilo only stopped making them because they were too expensive. Originally retailed at $900. Asking $450

2. Feathered Friends UL Spoonbill 2. This is the GOAT of alpine sleep systems, as light as one bag but plenty warm for two people. Retails at over $1k. This bag is virtually brand new, never used. Bought for an expedition that didn't end up happening. Asking $600

3. Nemo Tensor Regular Wide. New in packaging. $120

4. A5 Alpine Double Ledge with fly. The PU on the fly is starting to go bad so it's smelly, but hopefully you won't have to ever use the fly. You can always remove the coating too. Ledge is in amazing shape, with the wall side protected by duct tape and just some light staining on the fabric. $450

5. Ortovox Avabag with 22l and 30l bags. In great shape, comes with the ($175) carbon cannister from Europe which makes this the lightest avalanche bag on the market (AFAIK). Asking $425

6. Katabatic Flex 30 degree quilt, 6', 900 FP. Used less than 5 nights. No odors or rips. Can get a picture but it looks like this:

Thanks folks! I found myself funemployed by surprise, so I just need a little bit of breathing room. For full price offers on the bigger ticket items I'll throw in a bag of the most delicious, freshly roasted coffee you've ever had.