FS: Arcteryx C-Quence Harness, Petzl Sirocco Helmet, LS Approach Shoes, TC Pros, Miuras & More

Doing a little closet consolidation. Description and pics of items below. Located in the Denver area and prefer local pickup, but will ship for an added $10 and paypal goods and services payment. 

PM for any details and questions: I will respond promptly except possibly over the weekends when I'm usually out in the mountains, when I will respond when I get back. Prices are suggestions, let me know best offer!

Arctery'x C-Quence Harness, Size Small (fits like a BD medium). Bought last year, and used only a couple times, no wear on hardpoints or anywhere else. Arc doesn't make this one anymore, so if you love this harness (and what's not to like?) this is your chance to get a virtually new one. $125

Petzl Sirocco Helmet, size M/L. In great shape, no rockfall or hard hits, a couple minor scratches on the top. Comes with fresh foam padding so you don't have to come in contact with my old sweat! $60

La Sportiva Boulder X Approach Shoes, Size 46. Used a couple times, but have been chilling in my closet for some time. In great condition with nearly new tread. $75

La Sportiva TC Pro 44.5 Old style, but used only a couple times, original soles, lots of rubber left. Just too big for me. $100

La Sportiva TC Pros Size 44. Old style, been used a decent amount. Original soles and some rubber left, but not a ton. Rest of the shoes are in great shape. If you are looking for the old style TC pro as a platform to resole and keep using, these are for you. $50 (I figure with a resole these would get you a basically brand new shoe for little over 100)

La Sportiva Miura lace, Size 43.5. Resoled, with lots of rubber left. $60

Trango Chalk Bags: Washed and clean. These have a nifty velco-closed pocket in the back big enough to stash snacks, knife, etc. $10 or if it helps sweeten a deal above I'll throw them in for free.

BD Crack Gloves Size Medium. Too small for me. Used like twice. $20

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags