$6500 Chevy Astro Van in Yosemite

Sup, dirtbags. Wanna live that glamorous van life with more style than some generic Transit for a fraction of the price? Wanna crag every day of the week in every corner of the country with no rent? Here’s your gal. New post with a better title and pics. Don’t know if I’m breaking forum rules but I’ll delete the old post  

She’s a 2003 Chevy Astro RWD with ~136,xxx mi. Asking $6500, but I’m leaving the state in a few weeks so make me an offer if she interests you at all. I’ve treated her well and lived in her three years.

I built her out with 200 watts of solar, 215AH of battery with three ways to charge (solar, driving, or plugging her in to shore power), power inverter, diesel heater, fold out full sized bed, fridge with room for a week’s food and a couple beers or a week’s beer and a bit of food, kitchenette, and lots of storage. I’ve traveled solo and with a partner with all the amenities. The batteries will need replacing sooner rather than later, but that’s about it on the interior. 

No major mechanical issues, I’ve driven her across the country five times and would do so again tomorrow. Only issues are an AC compressor that needs replacing and she’s got a leaky oil gasket. Some small cosmetic issues that you could probably address, or just let it ride like I have. I’ve done a lot of the maintenance, or taken her to a family mechanic in Florida. Before me she was a retired old lady’s grocery grabber. These vans are known for being reliable and the engine is bulletproof, which is the main reason I bought her after battling electrical issues in an old Dodge for years prior to moving into this lil lady.

Shoot me a PM or text me (229) four O two 2535
Ive got a flexible schedule if you need to fly in or whatever

Detail

Tags