FS: MH phantom 45 sleeping bag; Patagonia nano puff (M's med. Borealis Green); Cheap Columbia Jacket (waterproof/insulated M's L)

Mountain hardware phantom 45 sleeping bag.  Older (I believe discontinued model) but in nice shape.  I'd say this'll work for someone up to about 6'2" or 3" (I'm 6'1" and it's very comfy). Very lightweight and  packs down to about the size of a 1L nalgene bottle in the included stuff sack.  Asking $200 shipped.

TAKE BOTH JACKETS FOR $140

Very nice condition nano puff. Mens size medium. Pics are pretty true to color. It's a cool dark teal/green. Used on a few trips. Went over the whole thing with my phone light and couldn't find any major blems. Asking $130 shipped.

Columbia Thermal shield jacket men's Large.  Bought this when I moved to Vermont a while back, and it served me well in those harsh winters.  It's well used, but still a nice warm jacket that could get some use. There's some foam insulation staining on the back that may come out with some scrubbing.  A little bit comes off every time I washed it in the past. Asking $35 shipped 

Sold items

Size 11 five ten anasazi guides

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags