FS: Older LaSpo Nepal 43.5, EMS Down Parka & Patagonia Hi-Loft Down Jacket & Various Backpacking Stoves

Prices include shipping in the lower 48, prefer Paypal but can do Venmo. Condensing some other individual for sale posts. Located in Carbondale CO if you're near by.

EMS Down Parka, 44oz, Unknown fill weight and power but fucked up warmth. I've literally never worn it for the decade I've owned it. Always stored in a storage bag, in a smoke and pet-free home. I'm 5' 8" and 150 and this fits great with a Pata. R1 underneath. I honestly don't know how you're actually supposed to layer with this class of garmet. $150 Shipped

Features:

1. Removable hood
  2. Two-way zipper
  3. Two exterior pockets and two interior pockets
  4. Down jacket, no listing of the fill weight
  5. Mid-90's jacket from what I can recall when I talked to the first owner
  6. 5" of loft.

Patagonia Hi-Loft Down Jacket Small - See link. Used for last ski season, seemed to have more down than the regular down sweater from Patagonia. Just washed it with downwash. No holes and pet/smoke free household. $85 Shipped

Sold to Zach  La Sportiva Spectre 1.0, 26.5 Mondo, My boot bin is full so need to sell these and figured someone getting into touring could use these. The guy I bought them off a guy who never used them, and gave me a deal since I was starting out so keeping the price low for someone getting into touring as well. I used them for three seasons totaling 30 days. I have the stock footbeds and the lowest buckle in a box. I'll dig them out if you want them. $75 Shipped

For you guys who hang out on r/ultralight_jerk/ a Trail Designs Caldera Cone with 1.3L Evernew Pot $40 Shipped and a Firemaple BRS-2000 Canister Stove for $5 plus shipping

LaSpo Nepal 43.5, got used off someone here. Toes are a bit clapped out but havent gotten worse from the four or five trips I've taken to Ouray. $50 + split shipping, these bad boys are kinda heavy but im also weak lol.