Fall Cleaning- Grivel Quantum Techs, Metolius TCUs, #2 C3, belay glasses, stoppers, Yates adj daisies, quickdraws, and carabiners.

ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING TO THE LOWER 48. Paypal gift or Venmo is preferred. If you wish to use Paypal purchase, please add 2% to cover the fee.

If you look at my post history you'll see I haven't climbed in a while and have just been selling things off. This is my last clean out til I'm down to bare minimum gear. Let me know if you're interested in multiple items and we can make a deal. 

Grivel Quantum Techs $250. Picks could use a sharpening but plenty of life left and luckily Grivel still makes picks that fit these.

Metolius TCUS #1,2,3. $40 each or $100 for all three of them. Mfr date on the slings is 2014.

#2 Black Diamond C3. $40. No mfr. date on the sling but likely needs to be reslung.

Assorted nuts. $60. 15 of various age/brand varying in size from a #1 DMM Peenut to a #13 BD.

Belay Glasses. $25. Lightly used.

12 miscellaneous carabiners and 2 rap rings. 6 lockers, 6 non-lockers. $30 for the lot. 

Miscellaneous quickdraws. Sling ages vary between 2010 and 2017 with most in the 2014-17 range. $30 for the lot.

Yates Adjustable Daises. No date on them. Lightly used. $30 for the pair.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags