Tension board crack sun and campus board

Sonora CA

I’m selling my tension board (2019 edition), campus board, and two crack trainers. 4 years old. 

Selling because my rain and sun shelter got destroyed from sun and rain damage twice and I don’t want to waste any more time and money keeping it up. 

Tension board is fully adjustable but you’ll probably need a new winch. Or you can make it fixed. LED included. Some of the holds have some blemishes and cosmetic cracks. Pegboard holes drilled into wall with dowels for pegboard or dry tool training. Spare LEDs. 

Two jumbo crash pads included.

Outdoor fans can be included

Rock Prodigy fingerboard can be included 

TRX type trainer and wall mount can be included 

Heavy tarp included 

Crack trainer all sizes from 0.3 to #8 Camelot. Textured with foot chips.

Campus board full range of Metolius holds and textured PCV slopers. Adjustable angle. Holds cut in half have other half spares. 

Taking it down will be labor intensive and it weighs a ton. Will need a way to carry and transport (like 6 people and a flatbed). If you want to dismantle it must be willing to sacrifice some 2x6s if they get damaged in the process, especially if some screws are damaged. Backup anchor chain included but I bolts will need to be ground off.  Pulleys included if you want to keep it adjustable.

Send me a message to discuss any questions. 

Price negotiable depending on what you want.

4k for everything.

-Mike

Detail

Tags