**Microtraxion Giveaway** supporting the Boulder Climbing Community

Hi everyone, I've got a lightly used Petzl Microtraxion I no longer need, and thought I'd do something fun with it to raise money for the Boulder Climbing Community (BCC), a climbing and environmental stewardship nonprofit that takes care of crags and climbing areas across the Front Range of Colorado. The BCC builds sustainable trails/approaches/belay pads, replaces aging bolts, stocks wagbags at gyms & crags, monitors raptors to reopen climbing areas when safe to do so, and generally advocates for climbers in the Front Range of Colorado and beyond. Hopefully you are already a member of the BCC, but if you aren't, please check out their work, and consider joining, here: https://www.boulderclimbers.org/strategic-plan

----------------------------------------------------------------

How to Win the Microtraxion, AKA, "The Rules" (Please read and follow carefully):

1. Join/Donate to the BCC: Join the BCC for $25 HERE, click the big "Become a BCC Member" Button, and then snag a membership on the next page by donating $25+. If you are already a member, scroll down to the "Donate to the BCC" button on the same page as above and donate $25+. Every $5 extra gets you an extra entry (e.g., 25 = 1 entry, 30 = 2 entries, 40 = 4 entries)!

2. Comment on this forum that you've joined/donated. 

3. Email/PM me a screenshot of your donation confirmation, redacting anything you feel like you need to. You will not see anything back from me, as I won't be responding to everyone's individual email.

4. Keep an eye on this thread, where I will announce the winner Next Sunday Night (9/17)! If you are local, I'd love to give it to you in person, shake your hand, and thank you for supporting the BCC. If you aren't local, I can ship it. I'll also send a private message to notify the winner.

5. Check out the Membership Perks below if you want to see how to get the most out of your membership, and mark your calendars for Nov 9th for the annual BCC Soiree held in Boulder. You'll get an email with more details sometime in the next few weeks. It's a great fundraiser and fun party celebrating all the BCC has accomplished this year.

Other Assorted Rules:

- Anyone can participate! You don't have to be local to the Front Range to participate. I will ship if you live farther away (US only). Please know that the BCC also works works beyond the Front Range to support national efforts to protect climbing access and stewardship.

- This must be a new donation. So sorry if you just joined up last month, but you'll need a new $25+ donation time stamped 9/10-9/17 to qualify.

- I will randomly select a winner using a random number generator, but I will honor the multiple entries for those donating more than $25.

- If the winner does not respond in 2 days, I will then select a new winner and notify them.

- I've never done something like this before, so I might add rules if people try to pull weird stuff. Don't try to pull weird stuff.

- Don't send me multiple emails. I'll double check my PMs by also checking this forum to make sure I don't miss anyone.

- I also have some other stuff for sale. If you're a BCC member, you get an extra 25% off the price I listed on the For Sale Post, which is a great deal! Find that stuff here:

Pictures:

Perks of BCC Membership:

1. Knowing you are supporting advocacy and stewardship of local crags across the Front Range, from Staunton SP all the way to Rocky Mountain National Park! We even help out replacing bolts at Shelf Road!

2. Member Events: We have some events that are exclusive to members, which you will get invites for. This is a great way to get to know other climbers in the area!

3. Member Discounts:

- 20% off a climbing related item at Neptune Mountaineering (this one is awesome!)

- 10% off full-priced items at Rock and Resole

- 40% off Friction Labs chalk

- $10 off a session with The Climb Clinic

- $10 off your first order of two bags or more at Peak State Coffee

- 20% off at Golden Mountain Guides

4. Newsletter to stay up to date on climbing stewardship, advocacy, and volunteer opportunities

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags