FS: Things! Old things still here; New things added - Arcteryx jacket, Kokatat semi-dry suit?

All these things can be yours! Local is central VT if you'd prefer to meet in person. All items are well cared for and come from a pet free, smoke free environment.

Gauging interest: not necessarily climbing related, but I have a kokatat size medium semi-dry suit I might be interested in selling. No leaks, well maintained and stored properly. Thinking about upgrading to a full dry suit for winter paddling. Message me if you're interested and let's chat.

Norrona Softshell - Men's Medium. Bought this used and thought I'd use it more than I have. Heavier weight jacket along the lines of Arc'teryx Gamma MX. Pit zips with 3 (Three!) zipper pulls that allow you to also use them as access to pockets on your midlayers. Internal drop pockets. Recently washed and re-DWR-ed with Atsko Sno-Seal. More pics here: photos.app.goo.gl/mkFHt1zJ1…

$100 + shipping

Lowa boots - size 42. Used, but in good condition. Not sure of the model. They just don't get along with my bunions..... More pics here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/QypRo8CAZWZZAE1j6

$100 + shipping

Arcteryx Nuclei FL - Men's Meduim. Excellent condition. Hardly used. Too much overlap with other jackets I own. More pics here. $175 + shipping (looks like $200-ish on geartrade and ebay is the going rate.)

SOLD Mountain Equipment Tupilak 37+.  $150 + shipping

SOLD Arcteryx Alpha FL30  $100 shipped

SOLD WM Apache MF sleeping bag $395 shipped.

SOLD Patagonia wood stove $30 + shipping?

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags