FS: Big Agnes Copper Spur HV UL 3 ultralight backpacking tent, NIB NWT

$440

https://quickshare.samsungcloud.com/wKhb1iPPK6mI

The 1st photo is of the actual tent for sale. The last photos are of a different tent, but the exact same model, all set up at Havasupai Falls, AZ, in the Grand Canyon.

For sale is a brand NIB (New In Box) NWT (New With Tags) Big Agnes Copper Spur HV UL 3 (3-person) 3-season ultralight backpacking tent, olive drab (OD) in color. It weighs 4.4 lbs., including the cardboard box, tags, and packaging.

I ordered this online and paid sales tax and expedited shipping. I ended up never using this tent, nor took it out of its packaging. My loss is your gain. The photos are of ANOTHER TENT, but the SAME EXACT MODEL, all set up at Havasupai Falls. It worked great for me and I plan to use my tent for many future backpacking / camping adventures. This tent DOES NOT INCLUDE A FOOTPRINT, which must be purchased separately (nor the trekking poles in the photos). I bought my footprint at REI for $90 + tax.

LOCAL PICK-UP from SoCal (Southern California) is PREFERRED: Oceanside, La Jolla, San Diego, Carmel Valley, Temecula, Sage, Hemet, and points in between or nearby in San Diego and Riverside Counties. I will consider shipping it if you are located elsewhere.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags