FS: Things! Old things still here; New things added - Arcteryx jacket, Patagonia stove, Kokatat semi dry suit?

All these things can be yours! Local is central VT if you'd prefer to meet in person. All items are well cared for and come from a pet free, smoke free environment.

Gauging interest: not necessarily climbing related, but I have a kokatat size medium semi-dry suit I might be interested in selling. No leaks, well maintained and stored properly. Thinking about upgrading to a full dry suit for winter paddling. Message me if you're interested and let's chat.

Norrona Softshell - Men's Medium. Bought this used and thought I'd use it more than I have. Heavier weight jacket along the lines of Arc'teryx Gamma MX. Pit zips with 3 (Three!) zipper pulls that allow you to also use them as access to pockets on your midlayers. Internal drop pockets. Recently washed and re-DWR-ed with Atsko Sno-Seal. More pics here: photos.app.goo.gl/mkFHt1zJ1…

$100 + shipping

Lowa boots - size 42. Used, but in good condition. Not sure of the model. They just don't get along with my bunions..... More pics here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/QypRo8CAZWZZAE1j6

$100 + shipping

Arcteryx Nuclei FL - Men's Meduim. Excellent condition. Hardly used. Too much overlap with other jackets I own. More pics here. $175 + shipping (looks like $200-ish on geartrade and ebay is the going rate.)

Patagonia wood stove - a thoughtful gift that has never been used. Super cool idea, and I want to love it, but I'm lazy and my canister stove ends up in the pack instead. $30 + shipping? make an offer.

SOLD Mountain Equipment Tupilak 37+.  $150 + shipping

SOLD Arcteryx Alpha FL30  $100 shipped

SOLD WM Apache MF sleeping bag $395 shipped.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags