Whole pile of gear- carabiners, chocks, nuts, tees, pitons, harness, chalk bag, shoes

When you are ready to leave the gym and start climbing the big, or not so big, walls (i.e. the real thing) this kit may be the thing for you need to round out your collection of cams. (... no disrespect intended to venerable climbers.)

Kit includes: carabiners, chocks, nuts, pitons (for the route setter), harness, chalk bag, shoes and whole pile of worthless slings.  (I kept the soft stuff on for display purposes only and 'cause it looks cool.)

Brands include: Bonatti, Boreal, Chouinard, Climb High, Eiger, Forrest Mountaineering, Lost Arrow, Name Brand, SMC, Staubi, Wyott 

Carabiners: several brands, 5 locking Ds, ~30 nonlocking, oval and D, 1 steel

Set of Hexcentric chocks, sizes 1- 10 with duplicate 3, 4 & 5

Set of Stopper: 1 through 8 duplicate 5 & 6 and plugs 3, 4 & 5

Brand Name (Boulder CO) harness size L, in great shape

Salewa Sticht Plate, 11mm (yeah, I know, old school), (will not sell to you if even think about using this as a jeep mirror ornament)

CMI figure eight decender (alloy, very light, no scratches)

Forrest Titon Tees: 6, 7 & 8

Boreal Fire' shoes (only about 2-3 dozen climbs on them, still grippy) 

Wild Thing chalk bad (with chalk block and powder)

Sorry no cams or Friends

If I like you (and you can read), I will throw in a copy of Royal Robbins,' Rockcraft and Advanced Rockcraft.    

I know, there is a lot of fear-based lore about used vintage gear.  Face it, even in a super severe hard fall the forces on the metal (aluminum) components are nowhere near the elastic limit (the strain beyond which there is irreversible deformation), especially when you have ropes, slings, ... in the protection chain.  If such said fall does exceed the elastic limit, it will be evident in mech malfunction.  Unless abused or used under conditions unintended by the manufacturer, the metal gear will last indefinitely (just like critical components of your 25 year old car, radio tower, highway bridge, ...). 

I'm not sure to ask for the above since the range goes from free to thousands (yeah right).  So make an offer.  I can send with or without the webbing. 

Detail

Tags