FS: CLOSET CLEANOUT

In the moving process. It's not much at the moment but I'll be going through the closet more down the road. All the slings were purchased a few years ago but have barely been used (half or more of them have never been used). No falls have been taken on them, any that were used were for clipping into sport anchors or setting natural anchors. The unopened pack is a 5 pack I believe. Yellows are all 60cm, the two doubles are 120cm.

$6 for a 60cm if the sling still has a tag, $5 if it doesn't. I could do the 5 pack for $25, or if you want to buy them all we could work a deal.

$9 for the doubles.

The boots are Vasques, EU 40.5. Good condition on the soles, toe bail, etc. Very durable, waterproof, and warm, Classic. I have a larger version of the same model that I use for Ice Cragging, bought these used but never used them. They're still in great shape (honestly, judging by the abuse I've put my larger ones through, these boots can't die). Asking $85 for starters but am willing to negotiate, just reach out to me and we'll see what we can do.

Detail

Tags