Sleepings Bags, Tents, hammocks, shoes

Lots of things to sell, I prefer venmo or PayPal and all prices include shipping. Always willing to hear an offer so send one over if you don’t like the listed price

I can no longer figure out how to get my iphone pictures on here, so here is a google photos link to the following items:

1. REI Half Dome 2- This was in rough shape but i have restrung the shock cord, and have sawed off and shortened 2 pole segments that cracked near the tips. You can see one of the pole segments in the picture. I filed down the cut and set the tent up and it is good to go. I took off no more than half an inch from the black pole pictured, and a quarter inch from the center cross pole. I couldn't tell a difference in how the tent set up, and it is fully functional. The body and fly are both in great shape. Comes with stakes, stake bag, pole bag, and tent bag. $90 OBO

2. MSR Freelite 2- In great shape, super light, I just don't backpack as much as I used to. The only blemish is that there are some small holes in the mesh on one of the side doors, and are pictured in the album. Would be an easy patch job. Other than that, it's a bit dusty but in great shape. Comes with footprint, stakes, stake bag, pole bag, and tent bag. $225 OBO

3. Patagonia 30 degree sleeping bag, short version- Nice down bag that I have really liked but am looking for an upgrade for a trip. It's still in great shape and no blemishes. Comes with a stuff sack (this has a few tears) and a storage bag that is was always kept in. $200 OBO

4. REI Lumen 20, Regular- My sleeping bag pre-patagonia. Synthetic fill, warm, packs down small, and hasn't gotten any use in maybe 4 years. Just looking to get it to someone who will use it. $85 OBO

5. Rock Rings- basically new and unused, will restring with cord before shipping. $15 

Those are all of the items pictured in the hyperlinked album. All items pictured below are still available as well. 

Evolv cruzer size 7 -not used very often and in good shape- $20

la sportiva testarossa size 37 1/2. Rubber is getting old and the points of the toe are a little cracked. Sole has some minor delamination. Happy to provide more pics-$40

eno single nest with straps- not really sure the last time this was used- $30

Also, eno sub 7- this is trail booty that I found years ago and have never used -$25

Patagonia ascensionist - in good condition- some minor holes from abrasion. One of the bartacks on a compression strap came undone but other than that great pack- just don’t use it often enough. $65

Black diamond rock blitz 15- minor scuffs from abrasion- good shape otherwise-$35

thanks for looking!