FS: TC Pros 42.5EU $50

Hi MP users,

I am selling a pair of Evolv Rave climbing slippers, size 11 in US men’s (brand new) for $70 plus shipping and my used TC Pros size 42.5EU for $50 plus shipping, or local pick up in southwest Utah. Also selling some various carabiners(details in description). Venmo is my preferred method of payment.

The Raves have been tried on one time and used on a single boulder problem; which was all it took for me to realize they were too big. Make my loss your gain with this steal of a deal and please reach out if you would like some of my other climbing shoe sizes for reference if they would fit you (I climb in mostly Evolv and LS models, but know my size for a few UP models as well). 

On the TCs, there is a wear through point in the rubber upper on the left shoe (leather insole is still in tact and barely visible), so a resole is most likely necessary for the pair in order to extend the life of the shoes, though the right shoe has no such issue as of yet. Upgraded laces for durability…and of course style points as necessary. Photos below shows wear point. Thanks for viewing.

I also have some miscellaneous locking carabiners up for grabs, including: a BD Rocklock ($10), a Petzl Attaché ($10), and a BD Screwgate ($7). Buyer pays shipping, but willing to split shipping if buyer wants all three. All three carabiners are in great condition, with minimal rock rash and almost no rope grooving in any of them.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags