FS/T: FF Helios coat, Patagonia half bag, La Spo Katanas NWT, K2/Dynafit touring skis, Sierra Designs 4 season tent, MSR filter, gloves

I take payment through PayPal or Venmo. Buyer pays fee if goods and services. Will ship using cheapest method. Buyer pays for insurance if desired.

MSR miniworks warer filter. Brand new, never used. $55 shipped.

Sierra Designs Tiros Convertible CD Tent - 2 Person 3 / 4 Season mountaineering tent. I bought this tent lightly used several years ago and used it on a 2 night ski trip. It is super bomber and comparable to the MH Trango 2 but lighter (around 8lbs with included snow stakes). I find myself bringing the firstlight most of the time so trying to sell this. It's in excellent condition. No holes or repairs. PM for more photos. $300 shipped.

Feathered Friends Helios down coat, size XL, good condition. I am looking to trade this for a size Large or Medium or sell for $250 shipped. Let me know if you're looking to size up.

Patagonia Hybrid sleeping bag. Size short, In like new condition. $250 shipped OBO.

La Spo Katanas, nwt, size 40.5. $150 shipped

Lightly used pair of K2 Coomback 181s mounted with Dynafit Radical FT bindings. These skis were lightly used despite their age. Bases are in excellent condition. Comes with used BD ascension skins. Willing to split skis/bindings. Would also trade for a different ski thats 88 - 90 under foot and 172 - 178 long. $300 plus shipping for the entire setup.

Outdoor Designs Diablo Softshell Gloves, Size Large, NWOT. A great glove for skiing and ice climbing. I had a previous version of this glove and it is my all time favorite. Unfortunately they changed the sizing and it's too large for me now. $40 shipped OBO.

Outdoor Designs Summit Gloves, size large, NWT. Warm and fairly dexterous. Has finger clips for clipping to a biner for ice belay gloves. No liner glove is included as the tag suggests. $30 shipped.

MSR seagull cookpot, 775 ml. This is in good shape. These things never die. $20 shipped or less if you buy something else and want it.

Anker 10 watt solar panel. Hardly used. $20 shipped.