Metolius trad gear for sale (Portland, OR)

Hello! I am looking to pass on the trad gear I purchased in 2021 just before starting grad school. With how crazy life has been for the past two years, I never got to use the gear too much besides two or three top rope anchors. I took extra care to make sure this gear was stored properly throughout it's sejour with me. It's lived in a black tote in my bedroom closet where it has remained climate controlled, dry, and away from UV exposure. Up for sale are two sets of nuts, one set of cams, a nut tool, and color matched carabiners:

-Metolius Ultralight Asymmetric Curve Nuts #1-10 w/ carabiner (set 1)        $100

-Metolius Ultralight Asymmetric Curve Nuts #1-10 w/ carabiner (set 2)        $100

-Metolius Ultralight Power Cam #1-8 w/ matched Trango Phase biners       $400

-Metolius Supercam - L                                                                                 $75

-Metolius Torque Nut Tool                                                                              $10

I would part with everything together for $600, free shipping. Otherwise, I will sell each nut set as a $100 unit and the cams individually for $50-$75. Let me know if you're interested or have questions. If you are local, I would be happy to meet and have you take a look in person.

Detail

Tags