FS: Everything! (Bigwall, trad, etc.)

Howdy! 

Please check out this google doc to see all of the climbing gear: Gear doc

Payment method

• Venmo or pickup in SLC

• @Har-Poulson

• Profile picture has a green/black metolius bag

Shipping:

• I will ship as soon as payment comes through. Please add @Har-Poulson as a friend & use emojis in the payment message line. Do not send $$ until you’ve been added as a friend + confirmed as recipient + emailed me shipping info. If you are the confirmed recipient of the gear, please make sure to email me with your shipping info (Name + full address) 

• Gear will be shipped via USPS flat rate. I will try to fit as much as possible in the appropriately-sized box. Prices on this sheet do not include shipping. 

• Current USPS Flat rate 

• Small: $10

• Medium: $17

• Large: $22

• Shipping of big things (haul bags etc.) will be coordinated as flat rate won’t work. 

• If you want to buy everything, let me know and we can work something out. 

Please PM with all of the info in the tables + the following information (your name, address, Venmo handle):  

Notes: 

- Selling gear to fund a new business.

- Preference will go towards people buying multiple items; not incredibly interested in breaking up sets at this time.

Please email with any questions ([email protected]) . I will remove items from the spreadsheet tables, but the pictures might not be up-to-date so just a heads up. I'm also a regular human so I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can with responses to your questions/requests. 

Best,

Max 

Detail

Tags