SOLD: ZPacks Duplex UL Dyneema tent with freestanding kit

EDIT: SOLD

ZPacks Duplex Ultralight 2-person tent with freestanding kit, blue color.  This is a Dyaneema composite fabric UL shelter that pitches with trekking poles.  It is ready to accommodate ZPacks' freestanding kit which includes 2 carbon fiber poles to make it a free-standing shelter.  I've never actually pitched it this way, I've always used trekking poles.  But it is ready for the freestanding kit.  You would just have to tie some small rings on the corner stake out points to make it happen.  These are included. 

It's been used lightly, about 30 days max over 6 years.  It's in great shape.  No patches.  No rips or tears that I can see.  I've babied it.  I've always dried it out before storing it in my garage.  

Stuff sack included.  Freestanding pole kit included.  Stakes not included.  

My measured weight for the tent, guy lines, and stuff sack is 21.95 oz.  The freestanding poles are an additional 10.2 oz.  

The list price is about $800 for this combo.  I'm asking $375 shipped CONUS.  

Message me here if you're interested.  Venmo is preferred.  Paypal works as well.  I'll be out of town intermittently over  the next few weeks, but I will get it to you as fast as I can.

Pics to follow.

More info:

https://zpacks.com/products/duplex-tent?variant=32436467761188

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags