FS: Jack's Plastic Paco Pad (El Grande) Foam Sleeping Pad - Berkeley, CA

Selling a Jack's Plastic El Grande Paco Sleeping Pad, purchased from NRS in 2016. IYKYK.

MSRP $400, I'm asking $150. Pickup in Berkeley very much preferred (Also happy to deliver to any address in Berkeley or Oakland).

3" x 27"W x 72"L, full specs available at https://www.nrs.com/paco-grande-sleeping-pad/p364

These pads are constructed from the same stuff as commercial rafts, and as such are nearly indestructible. Unlike other sealed mats, they don't really need to be inflated since the foam inside is plenty dense to support a body comfortably, but you can add or remove air to tweak the firmness. 

Also open to shipping if the buyer covers the cost, which will likely be in the ballpark of $60-80 to most Western USA locations.

Pad has one small hole on the side about 2mm in size that I patched with seam-grip (see last photo). It hasn't been a problem in the 3 years since I noticed it and patched it, but if you wanted a nicer-looking patch job any rafting outfitter would be able to patch it professionally for you pretty cheap. 

Detail

Tags