FS: Things! New things added, prices on previous things lowered.

All these things can be yours! Local is central VT if you'd prefer to meet in person. All items are well cared for and come from a pet free, smoke free environment.

WM Apache MF sleeping bag: pretty sweet 15 degree bag with overstuff. (Using my scale and math, it's about 2oz of extra down.) Picked this up here last fall and used it for a couple trips. Less than 10 nights total, always with clean/dedicated sleep clothes. Toasty warm down to 10 degrees or so for me (YMMV), but apparently I sleep in shapes that resemble a bad martial arts sequence - so the efficient cut didn't work out for me. Specs can be found on the WM website here. Just scored myself a roomier bag, so passing this one on. Weighs just over 2lbs, long length (fits up to 6' 6"), right zip. Stored loosely in storage sack. Bag comes with storage sack, no compression sack. $400 shipped.

Original post here if anyone cares:

More pics here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/pDA3UyByipjS8p4v6

Arcteryx Alpha FL30 in red (dynasty?). Not much to say about this that you don't already know. It's the newer version that's 30L + more, not the older version that was 30L when fully extended. Sweet pack that doesn't get enough use from me. You should buy it and use it more. Used, but not abused, and in very good condition. $100 shipped

Marmot rain pants - size Large. Old and new all at the same time! Got these as a gift years ago (tag says 2017), but have never worn them as they're too big for me. They've spent their entire life folded up in a closet. Pretty light and would be great emergency pants in the bottom of an Arcteryx Alpha FL30 or a Tupilak 37+. Or any other pack too, I suppose..... $15 plus shipping.

Norrona Softshell - Men's Medium. Bought this used and thought I'd use it more than I have. Heavier weight jacket along the lines of Arc'teryx Gamma MX. Pit zips with 3 (Three!) zipper pulls that allow you to also use them as access to pockets on your midlayers. Internal drop pockets. Recently washed and re-DWR-ed with Atsko Sno-Seal. More pics here: photos.app.goo.gl/mkFHt1zJ1…

$100 + shipping

Lowa boots - size 42. Used, but in good condition. Not sure of the model. They just don't get along with my bunions..... More pics here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/QypRo8CAZWZZAE1j6

$100 + shipping

SOLD Mountain Equipment Tupilak 37+.  $150 + shipping

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags