FS: [Bay Area] women's scarpa Vapor V 39, women's la sportiva Solutions 38, metolius rock rings

Scarpa Vapor V women's size 39/7.5 climbing shoes:
These shoes were used about 4 times several years ago, but they didn't fit my feet well. Then the pandemic happened and I didn't manage to sell them, they've been sitting in a box since then. Great condition, almost new. I'd say closer to a women's 6.5 street shoe. Never resoled. $199 new, selling for $70. 

La Sportiva Solutions women's 38/7: Also fit me as a size 6.5, though I don't downsize my shoes as much as some others might. They've been used indoor and outdoor a dozen or so times, but they are in great condition with only a little wearing down of the edges and no splitting. They have never been resoled. $199 new, selling for $70.

Metolius Rock Rings:
Training holds for improving climbing grip strength, warmups, upper body training, etc. Lightly used, no wear but a bit of dirt on them, great condition. $50 new, selling for $25.

Add in shipping costs if you want me to mail you any of these! Or can meet up in the Bay Area at any of them gyms, I'm East Bay which is best for me.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags