Cams for sale CHEAP and other stuff

Revamping my rack so I’m selling some of my beginner cams at a good price for those who are breaking into trad climbing. Prices are listed or make me an offer. This is what I got! —>

Old cams: Sizes 0.2 (x2) to 0.75 - $130 for all 6

The slings have all recently been replaced with some tubular webbing and water knots and have been climbed with at the gunks for the past month or so. Good working condition, cleaned and lubed.

Black diamond #1 (x2) - $65 for both 

The slings on these have been backed up with some cord. Also good working condition, might consider replacing these slings as well (I’ll do it for you with new black webbing if you’d like)

Racking carabiners not included, buyer pays shipping. $175 if you buy all of it! I will also include a really cool beer coozie made out of old rope for free if you purchase it all. 

(Beer not included)

BUT WAIT! There's More!!

I'm also tacking on some other miscellaneous gear that I have available for sale. 

$120 — Pair of La Sportiva Skwamas in really good condition. No foot stink. Size 39.5 

$30 — La Sportiva Mythos. Mid condition, the toes are blown out. Still no foot stink though. Size 36.5 

$150 — Kelty Trekker 64L external frame backpack. Really spacious and nice. Comes with hella extra straps and things. 

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags