FS: Really good stuff. C3s, 3.5 & 4.5 Camalots, new C4s, racking biners, nuts, Patagonia rain pants, Big Bros. Added gear 6/21

I've tried to take accurate pictures of everything but if you would like additional pictures of any gear, please ask. Shipping is additional and I will do my best to ship as cheaply as possible while still packaging your gear carefully. Gear is listed in no particular order. 

I'm always interested in trading for older, vintage gear. Also looking for vintage magazines/periodicals including Alpinist #0 and Rock & Ice #2. If you have something interesting, send me a message! I also have a fairly sizable collection of vintage gear that I will trade for other vintage gear, if you're into that kind of thing. Pic below to show a little of what I have, and the type of gear I am interested in:

I'll be adding a bit more gear as time allows.

For Sale:

Black Diamond C4 Camalots (newest version). New with tags. .75 is $58. #1 is $62.

Black Diamond Z4 size .1. New with tags. $59.

Black Diamond ATC-Sport. All are in excellent condition. $4/ea. 

Petzl Ascension Ascender. Right-handed. Lightly used. Newest model. $57.

Black Diamond C3s. Both are used but in good working condition. The overpriced, overhyped, in-demand cam. Green $90. Yellow $60.

Black Diamond Stoppers Set 1-13. These are the newest version with BD's updated brighter colors and numbers on the cables not on the nuts themselves. Excellent condition, some never placed. $92.

Metolius Ultralight TCUs size 4. $32/ea.

Large Black Diamond Pre-C4 Camalots. The 3.5 is $105. The #4 is $60. The reslung #4 is $67. The 4.5 is $120. The reslung 4.5 is $130. The two reslung cams were reslung by BD in May, 2023 and have not been used since.

Black Diamond Pre-C4 Camalots. All were reslung by BD in May, 2023 and have not been used since. Sizes .3, .75, #1 x3, and #2. $34/ea.

Metolius FS Mini II carabiners. Brand new with tags. $3/ea.

Black Diamond LiteWire rackpack + extra. Used only briefly as racking biners, some not at all. Excellent condition. $40.

DMM Belay Master carabiner. Very light use. $14. 

Black Diamond ATC-XP (light use). $12.

Metolius Mastercam #1. The good one with the thumb loop. $40.

CCH Alien cams. In excellent, barely used, never fallen on, never hung on, never weighted condition. You will not find nicer original CCH Aliens. Many prefer these to the Fixe clones. $175 for the set.

Patagonia Torrentshell Rain Pants size L. Brand new, never ever left the house. Purchased last year at full retail for a major trip and then didn't even end up taking them with me. $90.

Trango Big Bros sizes 1, 2, and 3. Sold as a set only. $250.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags