FS: Trad Rack Items+ (BD Cams, stoppers, carabiners, etc.)

Hi all!

I'm selling a variety of items. I worked at a climbing gym in high school / early college, and I aspired to trad climb. School took over my life, and now adulthood is...adulthood. Figured it was time to get these items out of my duffel and into someone's hands who will give them a proper life. Most items are circa 2012; some items are circa 2018. All items have spent their life in a BD duffel bag that was stored inside an indoor closet or under a bed. 

Each item below is dated, described, priced, and with some items offered with a bundle discount. I've provided images of each item and am willing to provide further images if desired. Shipping not included and paid for by purchaser. Shipping from Dallas, Texas. Want to buy the lot or a majority of it? Sounds bueno, throw out some numbers.

One item did not make it into the big picture - my bad. The DMM Alpha Trad Carabiners.

Camalot C4 (2005 Patent) - Purchased 2012

Each used a handful of times, but no falls while on lead. Used for anchors and "sat" on while on lead, but I never was brave enough to fall :(. Gates on each still pull cleaning/smoothly. Have seriously just been laying in a BD duffel bag, sitting in a bedroom closet over the years. 

--- For cams #5 - #1: $35.00 Each ---

--- For cams  #.75 - #.3: $40.00 Each ---

• #.75
  • #.75
  • #.5
  • #.5
  • #.4
  • #.3

Camalot C3 (2006 Patent) - Purchased 2012

pictures above.

Seems like I've been out of the climbing world for too long and BD has stopped making these. I'll repost these by tomorrow, July 18th, and here's my promise: I'll take them to the local gym and get a price point from them. Then, I'll take 30% off that price point and send the offer your way. Sorry y'all. Trying to get to Japan next summer. 

No major falls and very rarely used. Nothing to mention other than very minor scratches.

- $______ Each - 

--- $______ For Whole Set ---

Petzl Spirit Express Quickdraw (circa 2012) with SPIRIT straight and bent gate carabiners, 17cm sling/dogbone (13 Total For Sale)

Used for 1-2 years of consistent sport climbing. All gates work perfectly. I'll yield on whether the bones need replacement, but I'll mentioned that there's no physical damage to the slings in terms of abrasions, discoloration, or stitching. 

- $8.00 Each - 

--- $90.00 For Whole Set ---

Petzl Attache 3D (circa 2012) (3 Total for Sale)

Used for anchor building, minor paint scratches. Gates still work/lock perfectly. Nothing to note other than cosmetics mentioned. 

- $5.00 Each - 

Petzl Attache (circa 2018) (3 Total For Sale)

pictures above. 

Basically new. Very minor paint scratches if anything. 

- $10.00 Each - 

---$25.00 For Whole Set)

DMM Nutbuster (Circa 2012) (1 For Sale)

pictures above.

Used, abused, but still viable. 

- $5.00 - 

Black Diamond Full Rope Burrito Bag (Circa 2018) (1 For Sale)

Used only 1 time - stored a rope for (2.5 years). One inch white mark (from a white rock) on the bottom of the tarp, but basically new.

- $20.00 - 

Black Diamond 9.9 Climbing Rope (circa 2018) (1 For Sale)

Used only 1 time and then stored in a rope bag. Hasn't seen the light of day since 2018 until today. 3 inch dirt mark is the only notable cosmetic mention. Rope ends in basically new condition.

- $100.00 - 

Black Diamond Wire Hexes (circa 2012)

Most scratched up pieces I'm selling. No visible damage to wires, but the paint on the hexes is scratched up. No major dents or cuts. 

- $4.00 Each - 

--- $9.00 For Whole Set ---

• Size 8
  • Size 9
  • Size 10

Black Diamond Stoppers (circa 2012)

Paint scratches vary for each stopper, but no major knicks or dents in the metal. Very minor, if any, noticeable wear on wires. No major falls. Used for a handful for trad climbs and anchor building. Extra photos below. 

- $5.00 Each -

--- $80 For All ---

• #5 (2 available)
  • #6 (2 available)
  • #7 (2 available)
  • #8 (2 available)
  • #9 (3 available)
  • #10 (2 available)
  • #11 (2 available)

DMM Alpha Trad Carabiners (circa 2012) (8 Total For Sale)

No major nicks or marks; paint scratches are the most serious concern on these. Used for a handful of trad climbs and anchor building. Gates work well - no damage to note. Absolutely love these carabiners and am excited for you to use them. 

- $7.00 Each - 

--- $50.00 For All ----

Thanks all!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags