FS: New-With-Tags—Black Diamond Guide Gloves, Free US Shipping

NWT: New With Tags Black Diamond Guide Pro-Series Gloves. $135. Will consider offers.

These retail for $180. Although a Large, these fit like a men's Medium. I'll ship for free to anyone in the continental US.

More information below the pics.

These are Black Diamond's warmest gloves. If you suffer from cold hands, these will do the trick. According to the tag, they're for temperatures of -20/10 degrees Fahrenheit / -29/-12 degrees Celsius. Even if you plan to not hit temperatures quite that cold, it's good to have a little buffer and clap on some warm gloves, especially if you may take a fall on the slopes and plant a hand in the snow... or sneak up on your friends with an icy snowball.

They have Gore-Tex outer fabric for waterproof and windproof protection. Inside, they're lined in wool fleece and 170 grams of PrimaLoft synthetic puffy insulation. Note that Black Diamond's sizing is out of whack. Although these are a size large, they fit my (average-sized man) hands perfectly, and I'm always a size Medium in gloves. If a Medium normally fits you, these will fit well on your bare hands. If a Small normally fits you, then these will fit fine if you plan on wearing a liner glove inside them, as well.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags