Stuff for sale (arcteryx, Patagonia, Petzl, Grivel reparto etc…)

Have some stuff I’m not using. Email for pics. Open to trades on some stuff I’m needing, firm on prices, all prices are local SLC, UT pickup or shipping is extra and would go flat rate priority box.

-Arcteryx Alpha SV red size Large. Shows slight signs of use. Has delaminating on inside fabric, not the goretex, on cuffs and by skirt shock cord. Arcteryx has said they will repair it under warranty and if they can’t a credit would be issued. Selling for $350.00 considering issue and you having to send it in.

-Grivel Reparto maser alloy with barley used original picks. Extra set of sealed factory picks, and set of light use Kruk picks. None of em have been filed yet. Reparto shafts are mismatched slightly from one being a gen 1 with spike and 1 being gen 2 without spike. The picks alone were $100.00 a pop so basically $400.00 in picks alone, and the Grivel ones aren’t produced anymore and haven’t been for years. $600.00 for the package.

Petzl Portage 30L pack in used but good shape. Has scuffs etc.. from canyoneering and caving. $75.00

MSR dragonfly stove lightly used $75.00 will come with pump and windshield. May or may not have the original bag but will come in some kind of stuff sack if I can’t find original.

MSR rendezvous sun shield 200 brand new in package. Never taken out of bag. Still has tags. $200.00, retails for over $400.00 

Black diamond icon headlamp, 700 lumens I believe, most recent model, new in box. $65.00

patagonia nano puff vest, grey, XL used once and didn’t like it. $80.00

Will be adding more as I clean up

If you have the following, I’d trade towards or for it:

-XL multicam carbon opscore or team Wendy size 2

-Petzl duo RL headlamp or lupine headlamp

-nice XL tree cutting arbor helmet like a Protos

-stihl MS201 saw

Payment via cash

, or if online Zelle preferred, but might do PayPal