For sale: Misc clothing, camping, overland, vanlife gear

Hi ya'll, I recently left guide work and got off the road and I'm looking to sell some things that I didn't use much.  Hoping to find a good home for these lightly used items.  Everything available in Milwaukee, WI and available for pickup, or I'll ship on your dime by carrier of your choice.  All prices OBO.  If it's not listed as sold it's still available.  Thanks for looking!

Yakima Road Shower 7 gallon: This came off my Tacoma.  Great shape, no dents or paint issues. All valves hold pressure.  Awesome for getting water out of your storage area and onto the roof.  Can be pressurized with a bike pump (less fun) or onboard air (recommended). If you're conservative with water, you can get 5 days or so if carrying potable.  Needs a new hose, the old one had mineral deposits and looked gross.  New for around $500 online, asking $375.  Yak bars not included.

Propane shower: Set up with an Excel JSD-10D tankless water heater configured to accept green propane bottles. Also has a self-priming Seaflo 120 volt pump. Meant to be used as a shower setup.  Nice hot water for desert rinses!  Quick disconnects for your water supply. I had this in my van's garage but didn't like how it was set up. I imagine this kit would run you $350 or so new. Asking $200.

1st gen Tacoma wheel ornaments (6 lug): Anybody running a first gen knows how easily these break and how hard good replacements are to find. I restored these ones with a sandblaster and OEM paint - they're practically perfect. Asking $75 each. I only have three because a tire shop lost one while fixing a flat :(  Selling because I’m running Icons on my truck now.

Cilogear 3030 Guide Worksack: After I bought this Cilogear stopped production for awhile and these got hard to find so I was super protective of this thing. In nearly perfect shape, no holes, rips, tears whatever. I preferred BD creek packs for guiding because of their durability so I wound up only using this for the occasional personal mission. Includes brain, straps, and rope strap. Asking $200.

Partner steel Cook Partner 16": 16" stainless steel 2 burner stove.  With green propane bottle adapter.  In pretty good shape.  Super durable and would be great for a rafting kit.  Retails new for $400.  Asking $300.

Arc'teryx Gamma LT hoodie, grey, men's medium: didn't wear at all, I'm an Arcter'yx small, thought I could get away with a medium, was wrong. Retailing new for $200, asking $150.

Arc'teryx Gamma LT pant, blue, men's medium: same as above, didn't wear due to size being too large.  Asking $150.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags