cleaning my garage - assorted gear at rock bottom prices.

Hello, I have some random gear that I no longer use and I hope someone else can make good use out of it (some of it has never been used). It is painful to see this stuff sitting in my garage.

• Dana Design Terraplane LTW backpack Size L/XL 100L. If you know about backpacks, you probably already know about Dana Design. The best quality/features and most comfortable backpacks ever built. Bought for an expedition to Ama Dablam that never happened. This pack is HUGE! It was $450 new. Asking $75.
  • Black Diamond Predator backpack size L/XL. 50L. Lightly used for ice climbing only. External pouch for crampons, lots of features, super comfortable and lightweight. This pack is great for multi days alpine and ice climbing or ski touring. New $250. Asking $50.
  • Dalbello P8 hi-performance alpine ski boots. Replaced liners with Black Diamond liners. Size 29.5. New $400. Asking $25.
  • Assorted big wall climbing gear. 1 old style Camalot #5, 2 Metolius speed aiders, 2 Metolius pocket aiders, 2 Cassin alpine aiders, 1 Metolius PAS, 1 SMC pulley, 1 Black Diamond jumar, Tape, 2 Yates adjustable lanyards for big wall, 1 FiFi hook. All for $100.
  • MSR Denali Evo snowshoes and tails. Paid almost $300. Asking $50. 
  • Sterling Marathon half rope 60M, only used as a tag line. It includes a Metolius rope bag. $40

I can ship at actual cost but I prefer to sell locally in Las Vegas so that you can see the gear in person. I would prefer to sell the whole thing as one package for a discounted price. Please don't ask to split the items, I am asking for pennies compared to what I have spent on this gear. 

If interested please send me a PM. If no takers, I will donate to a local charity.

Thanks for your interest.