Baby on the way, extra gear gots to go: Mountain Hardwear, GoLite, Icebreaker, Montbell, Thermarest, Gregory, OR & more

Baby is on the way, clearing out the closet to fund the babymoon trip (and crib, and stroller, and nursery...)! Pictures will be following as they upload...All shipping via USPS priority to 48 continental.

PENDING SALE: GoLite Quest 50 - $60 shipped.
Women's Large, 8.5/10 condition orange. Golite.com says 3lbs 8oz, my scale says 3lbs 6oz
- I'm a very skinny guy, and wore this, and my wife has too. Great pack, but 50L was the odd size for me that I rarely end up using. Used on 1 winter dayhike and four 2-4 day backpacking trips.

Thermarest Neoair Camper - $85 shipped
Regular, 9.9/10 condition
- We bought this for my wife less than 2 months ago, but after 2 nights (in a tent), she would like the large (she's pregnant, so I'm happy to upsize if it keeps her coming out!). Unfortunately, Moosejaw won't return/exchange sleeping pads. Once they've been used.

Icebreaker Bodyfit 150 Mens merino long sleeve half zip - $30 shipped
Men's Medium New (never used or tried on) black
- I love these base layers (and wear them casually too). I bought several on a STP sale and never opened this one. Note that the medium in the bodyfit sizing fits me (usually a small, size 38) well.

Mountain Hardwear Nilas Down Mitts, 2 pairs - $110 each, $200 total
One large pair, one medium pair. New, never used with tags
- I posted this seperately, hopefully this isn't bad form. Bought for cold objective before we found out about the baby coming.

Solomon XA Comp 7 trail shoes - $30
Men's size 10, black 8/10 condition
-Purchased in great condition at an REI garage sale. I wore them on one day hike, and realized they are too little narrow for my hobbit feet.

OR Women's Mithril Softshell -$50 Shipped
Women's Small black, 8/10 Condition black

Mountain Hardwear LoDown down jacket - $40 shipped
- Men's Medium gray/silver, 6/10 condition, with some stains on the front and a small, sewn up hole in the middle of the back

Mountain Hardwear Tech Windstopper jacket - $30 shipped
- Men's Medium, 6/10 condition, well used with a small burn hole in the chest

Montbell Combustion Fleece - $30 shipped
- Men's small black, 7/10 condition. No holes or anything, just some minor pilling from use

Two Alps Mountaineering Summit Self-inflating Sleeping Pads - $25 each shipped, $40 for the pair
-Regular size, blue, 9/10 condition with stuff sacks and repair kits

North Face Talus 2 Tent -$120
-2 Person Tent (the older Talus style with blue and white, not the new tent). Great condition for it's age (5+ years), I've replaced the shock cord. No holes/rips/tears/delamination. Includes the poles, rain fly, stuff sack.

Gregory Deva 60 - $70 shipped
Women's Small, 7/10 Condition maroon
- We bought this used for my wife, but never ended up using it. Prior owner used it well - functionally great shape (no holes, zippers work great) but you can tell it's been used. We had a replacement sternum strap sent to us from Gregory (and the color doesn't quite match).

Outdoor Research Tempest Beanie/Buff combo - $10 shipped
- Beanie with a pull-down buff, new never used (we bought two but my wife doesn't like the look).