FS: Guide books, outside CONUS, Scotland, Alps, etc

As I creep closer to my 70's my serious climbing days are behind me. I still get out for the odd top-roping or ice climbing day, but my main sport these days is running trails and ultras. So it's time to let my guide book collection to go.  These are guide books from outside the Continental US. I have a companion post with guide books from the West Coast, do a search on my name to find it.

Prices do not include shipping. I ship Media Mail, typically it's $5 per book, if I can stuff multiple books in my envelope I'll do so.  Comment if you want a pic of the book

I'll do Vendmo (@zoe-brady-88) or Paypal FF ([email protected])

---

Available

• Scottish Climbs, Hamish MacInnes, Constable Guide, 1984, Hardback small format, VG $35
  • Scottish Winter Climbs, Hamish MacInnes, Constable Guide, 1982, Hardback small format, VG $35
  • Mexico's Volcanoes - A Climbing Guide, R.J. Secor, The Mountaineers, 1981, paperback medium format, VG, $15
  • Mont-Blanc, Snow & Ice Climbs, Mario Colonel, in French and English with Topos, 1990, hardcover binder, medium format with pages that can be removed, VG, $35
  • Blue Ice and Black Gold, A Climbers Guide to the Frozen Waterfalls of Valdez, Alaska, Andrew Embick (signed), 1989, medium format paperback, VG, $15
  • Climbers and Hikers Guild to the World Mountains, 377 maps, Michael Kelsey, Kelsey Publishing, 2nd edition 1984, medium format paperback, 800 pages, G, $25

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags