BD Z4 Cams (.3-.75) / Climbing Shoes (Skwamas & Miuras - 40.5)

Hey MP,

Just trying to clear out the climbing bin!

• BD Z4 Cams (.3-.75): Cams are lightly used and in the perfect stage of life. New enough to be excited about them, but not so shiny new that people at the crag give you shit ;)! Used them approximately 6 months with 2-3 climbing days per month so maybe ~15 days of climbing. Only placed, never whipped. Trying to sell all three for $140 shipped. Feel free to message if youre interested in one and if I get enough interest I'll consider splitting them up. 
  • La Sportiva Skwamas (40.5): Skwama, what would you do for the send? Probably used these for about 8 months before I fractured my ankle and couldn't fit in them anymore. Mostly indoor use. Still lots of life on the edge. Can provide more pictures. Asking $80 shipped.
  • La Sportiva Miuras (40.5): Again, I probably used these for around 8 months as well before fracturing the ankle. Can't fit in them anymore so they've just been sitting in my climbing bin. Plenty of life on the rubber as well. Can priovide more pictures. Asking $75 shipped.

Keep scrolling for more detailed pictures. Thanks for looking!

Dan

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags