Spring Cleaning: Miuras, Ice Screws, GriGri v1, FREE BOOTS, and more...

This is a really random assortment of gear I need to get out of my closet. Price doesn't include shipping, I'll charge actual postage cost and happy to combine items to save you $. 

La Sportiva Miura VS, Women's LV Blue, size 40. Getting close to needing their 1st re-sole. Great condition. $50

Petzl GriGri OG Version. It's been around but still does what it should, and handles fuzzy gym ropes better that the latest and greatest. $25

Ice Screws x3. 1 each: BD Turbo 13cm, BD Turbo 16cm, and an Unknown Brand 16cm. Neither is damaged, nor are they new. $50 for the 3 screws

BCA Extendable Avy Shovel. Does what it should. $25

Alpine Un-Padded Harnesses x2. One is a BD size M, other is a Singing Rock size L. Good enough for glacier travel. $10 each

Salomon alpine climbing boots, size 8 1/2. Not sure the model, but they are quite rigid and have sticky rubber. Do not have a toe welt for crampon bail, but work with semi-auto crampons. I loved these boots for early season Teton classics and North faces! FREE if you pay actual shipping!

Scarpa Inverno plastic boots, size 9. Not sexy. Maybe so far past sexy that they're retro now? Practical boots maybe for ski area work, snowshoeing, or winter peak-bagging. These boots plus supergaitors and you're Denali-ready. I've been up the WB many times in these boots! FREE if you pay actual shipping!

SOLD La Sportiva Cobra. These are an older model, not even sure when I got these. I'm guessing they're 39.5 or 40. Same length as the above Miuras. Plenty of rubber.

SOLD Metolius TCU's, 1 each 00, 0, and 1. Quite used, but not at all damaged. I would say they're due for slings.

SOLD Metolius Brass AstroNuts #4 and #5. Never placed.

SOLD BD Camalot #1. Recently re-slung by Mtn Tools and new trigger wires, not racked since.

SOLD 60cm x 8mm Mammut runners x6. Used but not damaged.

SOLD 120cm x 16mm Spectra runners, one is Metolius the other is ABC. Used but not damaged.

GONE #12 and #13 Smiley Stoppers. A little beat from years of racking, but probably never placed. FREE to anyone paying postage on another item

GONE About a Dozen assorted nuts on a genuine "Chouinard" biner! A bit rough but not kinked or frayed. FREE to anyone paying postage on another item

Thanks for taking a look, I hope somebody can use some of these items...