Spring Cleaning: Miuras, Ice Screws, and more...

This is a really random assortment of gear I need to get out of my closet. Price doesn't include shipping, I'll charge actual postage cost and happy to combine items to save you $. 

La Sportiva Miura VS, Women's LV Blue, size 40. Getting close to needing their 1st re-sole. Great condition. $50

SOLD La Sportiva Cobra. These are an older model, not even sure when I got these. I'm guessing they're 39.5 or 40. Same length as the above Miuras. Plenty of rubber.

SOLD Metolius TCU's, 1 each 00, 0, and 1. Quite used, but not at all damaged. I would say they're due for slings.

SOLD Metolius Brass AstroNuts #4 and #5. Never placed.

SOLD BD Camalot #1. Recently re-slung by Mtn Tools and new trigger wires, not racked since.

SOLD 60cm x 8mm Mammut runners x6. Used but not damaged.

SOLD 120cm x 16mm Spectra runners, one is Metolius the other is ABC. Used but not damaged.

Ice Screws x3. 1 each: BD Turbo 13cm, BD Turbo 16cm, and an Unknown Brand 16cm. Neither is damaged, nor are they new. $50 for the 3 screws

BCA Extendable Avy Shovel. Does what it should. $25

Alpine Un-Padded Harnesses x2. One is a BD size M, other is a Singing Rock size L. Good enough for glacier travel. $10 each

GONE #12 and #13 Smiley Stoppers. A little beat from years of racking, but probably never placed. FREE to anyone paying postage on another item

GONE About a Dozen assorted nuts on a genuine "Chouinard" biner! A bit rough but not kinked or frayed. FREE to anyone paying postage on another item

Thanks for taking a look, I hope somebody can use some of these items...

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags