Packs, harness, hammocks, shoes

Lots of things to sell, I prefer venmo or PayPal and all prices include shipping. Always willing to hear an offer so send one over if you don’t like the listed price

R1 techface pullover size small- solid condition with a few spots of mild discoloration- I just don’t wear it enough. $50

Nikon d3100- great beginner DSLR, it’s small and compact and I used this to learn on before upgrading. Still in great shape. Comes with a battery and charger and camera case. May be willing to throw in a lens. Asking $75.

Evolv cruzer size 7 -not used very often and in good shape-

la sportiva testarossa size 37 1/2. Rubber is getting old and the points of the toe are a little cracked. Sole has some minor delamination. Happy to provide more pics

edelrid senders harness size small- great for sport climbing and relatively new. Didnt

eno single best with straps- not really sure the last time this was used- $30

Also, eno sub 7- this is trail booty that I found years ago and have never used -$25

Patagonia ascensionist - in good condition- some minor holes from abrasion. One of the barracks on a compression strap came undone but other than that great pack- just don’t use it often enough. $65

Black diamond rock blitz 15- minor scuffs from abrasion- good shape otherwise-$35

thanks for looking!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags