LS 40 Solution Comp, M's Patagonia Down Jacket Med, Harnesses

La Sportiva Solution Comps size 40 - $90 shipped. 8.5/10, same situation as the mantras.

• Patagonia M's Hi Loft Down Sweater - Medium $70 - Dirty around the sleeves and back area by the waist, but otherwise in good condition with no holes.

Storage Unit Stuff, this is all stuff I'm willing to let go for an offer + shipping.

• BD Guide Solution Harness M's Medium - Like new, used for maybe 10 pitches Cut the leg elastic bit bc big thighs.
  • BD Zone harness W's large -  Like new. Same as above, not that comfy for me.
  • Olympic Rings
  • Deuter daypack, looks like a Speed lite 12.

I have a label maker and a bunch of usps boxes at home now, so I can get these shipped really quick.

La Sportiva Mantras, size 40 - $80 shipped. They're cool, but not quite my cup of tea. Used for the last two months in a gym with smooth walls.

• Self Rescue Book
  • Size 43 TX4s. Pretty beat up for a yosemite season, the string that holds the laces is pretty close to going but the soles have 90% life left - willing to let go for cost of shipping and a beer.
  • TRX
  • BD harness (free) - It's the blue one in the picture, got it from starter pack way back when. If you need a harness for hangboarding, can have it for free. Got in in 2018.
  • 2019 Tricams
  • 5 draws with fresh dyneema dogbones (replaced in 2021)
  • Petzl Adjama Harness W's large - Bought in 2019, used for a year. Great, comfortable harness that carries trad gear nicely
  • 70m 5.4mm VT-X tagline - $160 shipped This stuff is stupid strong. The whole thing fits in a tyvek USPS priority mailer and is like 2lbs. Happy to send a better photo.
  • 60cm Beal Jammy prussik (2021 or 22)
  • La Sportiva Mantras, size 40 - $80 shipped. They're cool, but not quite my cup of tea. Used for the last two months in a gym with smooth walls.
  • La Sportiva Mantras, size 40 - $80 shipped. They're cool, but not quite my cup of tea. Used for the last two months in a gym with smooth walls.