Petzl Nomic, Darts, Ice Screws, & Clippers, La Sportiva G5 Evos & Women's Nepal Cubes, Black Diamond Speed Pack, Arc'teryx Harness

Petzl Ice Screws: All in good condition with light use throughout the season. $45 for the Aluminum, $35 for the Steel. $320 takes them all.

Petzl Nomics: Picks are in good condition with minimal wear. Spare picks are like new. $450 for the bundle.

Petzl Caritool & Caritool Evo. $50 takes the lot.

Petzl Dart Fronts: Currently equipped front points are in great conditions and the six spares are brand new. $150

Black Diamond Speed 50, Size S/M: In great shape but there is a small tear on the side that's largely inconsequential. I have also removed the "Ice Tool PickPockets" aka the weird t-bar things that were meant to hold ice tools. To be honest, they just didn't work with my nomics and I used a piece of cord to hold them in there and that worked better. $120.

Arc'teryx Men's AR-395 Harness, Size Small: Used it maybe twice? I just have a few other harnesses to burn through so don't need this. $100.

La Sportiva G5 Evo, Size 40.5: Used for about twenty days this season. There is some odd wear on the upper toe that seems inconsequential. I am happy to provide pictures of said wear. Otherwise the boots are in great shape, if a bit dirty, and have plenty of life left to give. $550.

La Sportiva Women's Nepal Cubes, Size 39: Literally never worn outside. These are brand new and not even broken in. $400.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags