FS: Phantom Splitboard Slippers, size 28-28.5 mondo

I am selling a pair of Phantom Slippers size 28 Mondo (308mm bsl). These are the first generation of slippers that Phantom offered (2020/21 season?) and they were ridden for about a season and a half. They will come with the phantom link levers and wrenches, one brand new replacement ankle strap, and one used and gorilla taped ankle strap. More info here: https://www.phantomsnow.com/collections/boots/products/phantom-slipper?variant=35643038859418

if you know, you know. And if you splitboard and don't know, you should look into hardboots. these boots are plug and play; if they fit you, you can open the box up and shred. no mods necessary.

the tech inserts and soles are in good shape and have many more seasons left. the main wear issues are 1. some slight wear on one particular part of the inside of the liners (see pics; other than this area the liners are in great shape and the footbeds are brand new as i used aftermarkets), and 2. because of where the ankle strap is located, there is unavoidable rubbing where the ankle strap contacts the gaiter of the boot while uphilling. I was very consistent with taping the strap and the rivets/gaiters with gorilla tape every couple tours, but regardless of my efforts, the gaiter on one of the boots is starting to tear away from the rivet, and the ankle straps have a bit of wear as well though the majority of the wear is on the gorilla tape i wrapped them with. All of this is cosmetic at this point, though eventually the gaiter could use replacing, and you could get new (slightly redesigned) ankle straps from Phantom if you desire. Regardless, everything works great, and gorilla taping the straps and that part of the boot to prevent wear on the important stuff is a good idea.

I tried to take a lot of photos, found here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Dq3z9uxq-JXxooAhWXm5Pw1nNhMHZQUB/view?usp=share_link.. Let me know if you need more photos of specific areas.

Price: $450 shipped to the lower 48.

Detail

Tags