LS 40 Solution Comp, Harnesses, TRX, bits and bobs

La Sportiva Mantras, size 40 - $80 shipped. They're cool, but not quite my cup of tea. Used for the last two months in a gym with smooth walls.

La Sportiva Solution Comps size 40 - $90 shipped. 8.5/10, same situation as the mantras.

70m 5.4mm VT-X tagline - $160 shipped This stuff is stupid strong. The whole thing fits in a tyvek USPS priority mailer and is like 2lbs. Happy to send a better photo.

Storage Unit Stuff, this is all stuff I'm willing to let go for an offer + shipping.

• BD Guide Solution Harness M's Medium - Like new, used for maybe 10 pitches Cut the leg elastic bit bc big thighs.
  • BD Zone harness W's large -  Like new. Same as above, not that comfy for me.
  • Petzl Adjama Harness W's large - Bought in 2019, used for a year. Great, comfortable harness that carries trad gear nicely
  • BD harness (free) - It's the blue one in the picture, got it from starter pack way back when. If you need a harness for hangboarding, can have it for free. Got in in 2018.
  • Olympic Rings
  • TRX rings 
  • Self Rescue Book
  • 2019 Tricams
  • 5 draws with fresh dyneema dogbones (replaced in 2021)
  • 60cm Beal Jammy prussik (2021 or 22)
  • Deuter daypack, something like 16-18L.
  • Size 43 TX4s. Pretty beat up for a yosemite season, the string that holds the laces is pretty close to going but the soles have 90% life left - willing to let go for cost of shipping and a beer.

I have a label maker and a bunch of usps boxes at home now, so I can get these shipped really quick.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags