FS: BD/OR Ice Climbing Gloves, Cumulus down jacket, Senchi Alpha Hoody

Cleaning out a bunch of gear that doesn't see any use, buyer pays shipping. Paypal preferred

Black Diamond Enforcers Medium $65

Used once and the fingers were too long, ended up ordering the smalls. Great condition

Outdoor Research Stormtracker Sensor Gloves Small/Coyote/Black $40

Climbed in these 3 or 4 days maybe a total of 10 pitches max? They are in good condition. Fit wasn't right for my hands as the fingers were too long even in the small.

Outdoor Research Bitterblaze Gloves Small/Black/Tomato $75

Just used one day out with a max of 5 pitches belaying/climbing. Same fit issue as the stormtrackers

Cumulus Primelite Pullover Navy Blue/Large $110

Worn one time only, like new. If you're into ultralight backpacking this thing is really nice, 3 ounces of 850FP down and the total weight is only 6 ounces. Unfortunately their sizing scheme is whack, I almost always fit into mediums, bought a large just to be safe and its still way too tight on me. For reference I'm about 5'7, 165 lbs, athletic build.

Senchi Alpha Fleece Hoody Medium $40

Bought this back in 2019 off of reddit before the company had its own website, never wore it more than a few times because it was slightly too small for me and never bothered to exchange it. It most closely resembles their current product called the wren hoody. Size was medium and total weight is 3.4 ounces, the fabric is a very thin lightweight material called polartec alpha direct 60 insulation and is not as warm as your typical grid fleece if that's what you're expecting but is perfect for ultralight backpacking in the summer for a place like the mountain west where it doesn't actually get that cold.

SOLD   Scarpa Phantom Techs $275

These are the 2016 model, though I purchased them in 2020 and have only used them for two winters of ice climbing. They are in great condition, the only defect is one of the lace tabs broke(left foot) during of the first couple times using it. This doesn't affect the function at all, you can still crank the laces down to full tightness without it no problem. 

SOLD Scarpa Freedom 100 Ski Boots Size 27 $275

These were worn once for a single day of resort skiing, didn't fit. Like new condition

SOLD Tecnica Zero G Guide Pro Ski Boots 26.5 $125

These boots are well used/loved. I bought them used from a seller on MP as my first touring boot and used them many times over the last 3 seasons. Recently upgraded to a different model however these are still perfectly functional for someone looking to get into the sport and who's foot size is a match. The old seller included a pair of foam inserts for the shin which you can continue to use like me or discard if you wish.