MAMMUT CLIMBING GEAR SHOP SELLOFF

Hi, folks. Shop I work at dabbled with climbing gear this season and wasn't the result hoped for. Selling off all remaining inventory from this year at reduced cost. Please note that everything is brand-new-in-box/plastic. Will crosspost rules of the game from GearTrade on Reddit where this is also active.

• Shipping is CONUS only

• Shipping for items will be USPS flat rate (or most cost-effective of course) except for ropes and climbing bags, those will ship for actual cost due to size and/or weight. I will work to get the item(s) shipped for the most cost-effective price, though!

• Item Availability: Sales are first come, first served. To buy, please private message me with the item(s) you want, your name, your shipping address and your Venmo address to send a request to. I ask you to message me so that I can be more organized instead of sifting through each reply to this post.

• I will update this post as items sell

• Payment: via Venmo, friends and family only -- sorry, but I don't want to pay fees. If you would prefer to have the buyer protection, you may do so at your own cost (can just add it to total transaction). Items won't ship until payment is received.

• Shipping/Handling Turnaround: I will get items out within 24-48 hours of payment receipt. I am one person with a finite amount of time -- please be respectful of that.

THE LIST IS LOCATED ON REDDIT GEAR TRADE FOUND HERE -- I CANNOT GET THE EXCEL FILE TO PROPERLY FIT AND FORMAT IN HERE

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags