BD Fitzroy, HMG Porter 5400

Selling BD Fitzroy and vestibule in fantastic condition.  I bought new and have used less than 10 nights.  Always used with a Tyvek groundcloth mostly on snow. Stored bone dry and uncompressed. Seams are methodically seam sealed and tent is DRY in rain and wet snow. Very roomy for 2 inside and all gear usually fits in vestibule. 

No tears, major abrasions, holes, patches, or animal dander.  There are a few smaller marks / stains on exterior of body, probably tree spring snow drips - and may very well come off with a little detergent and wiping. See pics. Seam tape on inside corner has the corner barely starting to lift, but the tape it totally sealing the barrack, and is sealed from the outside as well. 

Tent, poles, and stuff sack weighs 6 pounds 6 oz. Only selling to go smaller and lighter as this is a little too robust for our current needs.

$690 shipped CONUS from NY state

Hyperlight Mountain Gear Porter 5400 / 85L, Large. Made in Maine. Used on 2 trip and would likely pass for new if I still had the tags. Huge bag for winter missions or long pack rafting objectives. Includes Porter pocket that adds 11L, and size small packing pod. I can help facilitate warranty repairs with HMG  if ever needed.

$390 shipped CONUS from NY state

Pics here: photos.app.goo.gl/fpMCfMC53…

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags