FS: shoes, skins, touring skis, plus more!

Finally got around to a van-hoarding clean-out...a lot of gear I don't use/don't need! All prices as for local pick-up in Boulder, or you pay shipping! Venmo preferred, +3% if using goods and services. I'm just spit-balling prices based on what I think is fair, but make an offer and we'll see. If you want any more pictures/info on anything below, just let me know!

SHOES

Saucony Peregrine 11, US M size 8.5 - $75 (brand new, I don't even think I put my foot into them. retail $130)

La Sportiva Mutant, size 41.5 - $90 (unfortunately a half size too small for me...they have about 25 miles of scrambling on them, so just got em broken in for you! retail $155)

La Sportiva Muira, size 40.5 - $90 (my partner's old gym shoes...lotsa life left, just too small for them)

OR down slippers, size L - $25 (definitely well worn, some stains, they retail for $80 new)

SKIING STUFF

Scarpa Alien, size 26 - $200, lots of life left, just need to replace the cord on one of them. 10/10 if you want to lose grams on a racing set-up without breaking the bank! 

Skins...in various states of well being. The two big-uns are cut to the skis listed below. The green ones have been well cared for and are in great shape ($90), the striped ended up tossed into the bottom of a bag for a summer and could use some TLC, but should return to super functionality ($60). Then there are some skinny mohair skins for your race sticks (~55mm underfoot, ~135cm long), have seen a bit of field repair to one of the tips and the glue should get refreshed, mohair itself is in fine shape ($45).

K2 coombacks 102 underfoot, 187 long w/ old dynafit radical bindings - $250, they've been drilled three times now, but the bindings are still golden! Local pick-up only for the skis, but if you just want the bindings I'd happily take them off and ship for the same price). Will post photos tomorrow.

Ultimate Direction SkiMo Adventure Vest - $100. In great shape, light use for two seasons, just really don't have a need past my current alpine climbing bag! Will post photos tomorrow.

CLIMBING STUFF (will post photos tomorrow)

BD momentum speed adjust harness, size S - $15. Used exclusively as an indoor harness, still life left for your efforts to convert a non-climber significant other!

CAMP pink tricam - $15. brand new basically, racked a couple of times and placed once maybe. I don't know why I have two of them.

Red wild country helium friend - $15. Bootied gear, has seen some love in its past, but a unique piece if you like discontinued pro. (approx #1 in C4 sizes)

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags