FS: 2012 Nissan NV 2500 - $42,500

We have a really sweet build that we're selling out of Spokane Washington. Van was custom made for the woman we bought it from. She used it VERY gently and it was in great condition when we got it. We have cared well for it and it's still in amazing condition.

Here is the original listing for it: poprvs.com/conversion-vans-…

Here is the link to the FB page (if you have FB) where the builder posted about the van: m.facebook.com/pages/catego…

The van is set up with a nice open layout that is super useable! It's all electric and has 3 solar panels on the roof. We also used a small generator with it when we couldn't generate enough sunlight to get charged back up and/or were cooking and using power a lot. There is an outside shower with a small electric hot water tank. It comes with a small 'bag style' toilet which is perfect and makes 'dumping' a cinch instead of having to deal with black water tanks! We have been super happy with this camper. It was bought for a vehicle to base out of for ultra races and it has served it's purpose very well. The small size has been SUPER handy and it's not a bear to find parking for or to tuck into a secluded spot somewhere.
This van is fully built and ready for adventures but priced in a range that you don't have to mortgage your house to step into it! We've had zero issues with the van motor and feel like it has PLENTY of life left in it at 68,400 miles.
Please email with any questions. We're motivated to sell but not desperate since we firmly believe this is a great van and we aren't looking to just dump it.  I can send you any pictures of any small wear or damage issues if you're interested and not local (or we can schedule a video call).

Email if interested

I have plenty more pictures but it's a bit cumbersome to upload here so just let me know if you're interested!

Detail

Tags