FS: Rab Electron, Mountain Headwear Absolute Zero, Rab Kinetic Plus, Mountain Equipment Quarrel hardshell, Sea to Summit Ether Light XT Insulated sleeping pad

Rab Electron - size is mens small. Condition is good used condition. All zippers and features work well. $190 shipped. 

Mountain Headwear Absolute Zero parka - size is men’s small. Condition is good used condition. It has only one climb on it (Denali), otherwise was worn a handful of times around town when it got stupidly cold. Jacket is crazy warm and is a great addition to your quiver if you have some big peaks coming up, are into late fall/winter/early spring camping, or are tired of paying your heating bill. I believe it’s waterproof since it has taped seams and waterproof zippers. All zippers and drawstrings work well. $500 shipped. 

Mountain Equipment Quarrel - size is men’s medium. Condition is good used condition. It’s a goretex hard shell from Mountain Equipment, which is right up there with Arcteryx and Rab in terms of quality. Features indulge pit zips, two hand pockets, inside chest pocket, adjustable bottom hem, adjustable wrist cuffs, and multi-point adjustable hood. All zippers work well. It hasn’t seen much use - I’d wear it hiking ~10 days per winter and a day or two of skiing. Never climbed or backpacked with it. This past spring I did a new treatment of the nikwax DWR since I noticed it was starting to wet out a little bit, but after the fresh coating I haven’t had any more issues with it. $230 shipped. 

Rab Kinetic Plus - size is men’s medium. Condition is good used condition. It’s like a cross between a rain jacket and light soft-shell. Pretty stretchy, breaths well, and waterproof. $125 shipped. 

Please feel free to PM/chat/comment with any questions and thanks for looking! I prefer PayPal g+s (add 4%) but may be fine with f+f or venmo.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags